MAOU Secondary School No. 184 “New School” in November 2021 held a series of on-line events dedicated to Russian as a overseas language
An online seminar was held on November 23, 2021. It was attended by representatives of Russian faculties overseas, facilities of open education in Russian and Russian language educating from more than 60 countries. Speakers from 15 nations (Russia, Turkey, Vietnam, Thailand, Finland, Spain, Germany, Czech Republic, Republic of Moldova, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan) made reviews on the skilled expertise of educating Russian as a international language, and one other 9 foreign participants sent their video messages from China, Indonesia, Liberia, Colombia, Morocco, Tajikistan, Mongolia, Syria, Egypt, Peru. Business coach Ivan Vozmilov was the moderator and decoration of the seminar.
According to the outcomes of voting by the members of the seminar, the TOP-3 speakers have been decided:
1. Kristina Evgenievna Agafonova from Moscow “Teaching understanding and interpretation of metaphor within the classroom in Russian as a foreign language”
2. Irina Aleksandrovna Balji from Turkey “Yesterday’s textbooks don’t work. Methods of educating Russian as a international language for kids of a new era on the instance of the tutorial complex “I’m great!””
three. Anna Lyubivaya from St. Petersburg “Electronic platforms and distance applications in educating RFL”.
On November 29-30, 2021, a sophisticated training program was held in the format of a world on-line internship.
On November 29, the organizers of the program held a “New School Day”, which included open lessons, grasp lessons, workshops and interactive lectures.
The individuals also identified the TOP-3 audio system:
1. Natalia Yushkova, “Learning the Russian language via Russian people video games” and “Principles of working with reading in Russian”
2. Natalia Shirokova, master class “Russian Matryoshka” and shared the techniques of instructing the Russian language through drawing.
3. Anastasia Yezhova, “Information and communication technologies within the examine of the Russian language.”
On November 30, the ultimate day of the project occurred: 8 Ural consultants in the subject of RFL introduced reports and shared their professional secrets of instructing the Russian language.
The program members sent letters with phrases of gratitude to the organizers for the excellently conducted program: Tatyana Yurievna Olshevskaya (Deputy Director for Scientific and Methodological Work), Anton Sergeevich Fedorov (Chief IT Specialist). They also noted the nice and cozy and sincere atmosphere that developed through the project.
On the project web site https://innewschool.ru you possibly can familiarize yourself with the materials and displays of the audio system.